Admission Procedure: Germany Study Visa
Application Process for Admission in Germany @ University Admission Centre of UAS Germany all over India – headquartered at Mohali
Process is same for doctor/super specialization in Germany, engineering degree in Germany or Management or any clinical/ non- clinical education or research purpose in Germany.
- Academic Documents would be required x 4 photocopies each document. For example 10th certificate and 12th class certificate or else any Diploma of 3 years would be applicable after 10/12 class, date of birth certificate, and other clearance certificates which we got to make.
- We need to launch your protocol, filling and filing the required documents at the admission centre which would include University Application form, verification third party and translation as well of every required document.
- Simultaneously, we will be working on verification of your documents and e-filing would be conducted after meet with and your guardians or parents.
- If any translation required would be done and written documents and essays to be submitted to the university or embassy or language institute in Bonn .
- Either skype interview or a telephonic conversation; if needed; would takes place once atleast before starting the next step for your embassy interview and visa filing process.
- Blocked Account to be opened once LOA is received. Admission Manager would help all the students for that and simultaneously student will transfer the final academic fees to the university or language institute in bonn.
- Dates will be finalised for your embassy interview and preparation of documents would start.
- Pre-destination program will be conducted at Admission centre which will help you with every travel need. PD sessions and German language to be given.
There is no visa / embassy interview because you are directly taking admission in UAS.